4S FLYING CAR
Sharing Smart Scalable Self-driving
SECOND LAYER — PLATFORM SYSTEM
Sharing & Scalable
Intro: The car will be generally divided into two parts:
1 body: owned by individual
2: under-pan sharing by public
FIRST LAYER — HARDWARE
- Different people have different preferences, we cannot design a car catering everyone, what about let free market to decide it.
- Like today's mobile apps, it will be expanded by many other third-party software companies and offer customers various options.
Third party companies
- Embedded in the operating system
- Updated on time with providers
Intro: Various services based on general operating system.
It will be like system iOS and Android in the mobile end, and Windows and Linux in the PC end.
Intro: Applications are not created by a company but by the market.
Connectable to other smart devices/system
- Use to check component’ status of cars
THIRD LAYER — APPLICATION/SERVICE
- On the rooftop
- Used to dispatch Under-pans
- Sharing by users nearby
- No empty under-pan
- Having no parking lot
- Could be assembled
- By the side of each building wall
- Used to convey under-pans
- Matched with under-pans
- Making the best of space
CONCEPT DESIGN OF FUTURE FLYING CARS IN THE SHARING ECONOMY